#7

9/27/2016 07:37:00 AM

I always feel contented reading a great novel which I adore. There's this wonderful fictitious world where I could imagine myself being the main character in the storyline, implementing all the stuffs I've always been desiring to do. It somehow offset what I don't get in real life. (some sorta self-consolation, and yeah I've to admit that this is the absolute behavior of an ostrich) I can be easily fascinated and absorbed into the plots....especially those suspense, detective, whodunit and mysetry novels. (my favourite-est type, cause they're too intricate) It leads to (awesome) mixed feelings, scared (heart squeezed) while feeling extremely excited. (psycho af)

The novel I’ve recently read (to be accurate, reviewing it for the 3rd time) is ‘To all the boys I’ve loved bofore’, #1 book in the series. It is a girlish and syrupy romantic fiction. Yesh I do read love stories, (cause ya know, basically I’m just a normal girl) but definitely not the frothy, slushy, overly cloying (too fake lah cant even fancy it) ones. What I can say is, sheer sweetness pervades throughout the whole book!!!! Love both the characteristics of Kavinsky and Lara Jean, just too cute I kennot, specifically the moments when they’re jealous for each other omnomnom.


Despite the fact that it might seem to be commonplace among the numerous romantic novels, I still fall for it to date. (Truth: this type of books read by me was just thin on the ground. ) Perhaps it’s portrayed how one’s youthhood should be like. (though practically not every part of it aha) Nah, everyone has their hobbyhorse, and there’s no accounting for tastes, so don’t judge :) Just enjoy the book and be happy yay😉

You Might Also Like

0 comments