#5

9/18/2016 01:37:00 AM

Rumor has it that an actor just passed away. Later on it's been proven true. I wasn't his fan, and only get to know him from a variety show (watched it bcs of my idol), and a TV drama. 

Had only a little impression on him, he seemed to be that kind of guy who's very cheerful, optimism and humorous. He talked (about how he would treat his gf and it was damn funny) and joked a lot in the show, spreading happiness to others. I particularly liked how he grinned, as he looked like a bit of a lad, and surprisingly heartwarming. He died because he committed suicide in his house due to severe melancholia and he'd been very depressed in the past 3 years.

TBH it shocked me, I doubted whether the name was correct, as I had never expected him to do such stupid stuff...after all he is such a cute guy with sunny disposition who likes pink colour so much. When I was reading the news, I bursted into tears. Idk why I cried. (blah) Maybe feeling repentant for the lost of a human from the world. It means......never seeing again.

Under the bright and glamour apperance, there are always many agonies and miseries that have been hidden in one's life which others would never know. We shall never judge people without sufficient insight.  Since life is tough, we must be tougher while conquering it. (typical chicken soup for soul lmao)

Conclusion: Idk......I don't know what is appropriate to be said. 

Anyways we should bear in mind that committing suicide is definitely not a necessary action.....we've our own significance even if it seems like we don't. We're born for a reason.

Unrelated: The world is cruel, there's a forecast saying that those worthless humans who're unable to contribute to the community might be cursed to death/ killed in future on account of many situation like lack of food or doomsday. Kay Idk why I wrote this (maybe emo, yeah as u can see) might continue it afterwards.

You Might Also Like

0 comments