#4

9/17/2016 01:16:00 AM

I felt friggin bad when I woke up today, as I slept a lot(NO LIES). I just couldn't understand why can't I just get up from the annoying bed on time when the alarm clock was ringing like hell and everyone in house cursed due to the noisiness. 

I swear I didnt listen anything, even a subtle "drrrriiiing". Even when I finally get to wake up vaguely, the luscious and thick drownsiness started to invade, and I snoozed. "sleeeeep lah.....just sleep for a couple more minutes, u are so tired!!!!!! it's still early now..." Then I glanced at my watch, it's 7am (only ma) hence I subconsciously listened to the inner voice of soul and huddled up again in my warm comfy bed, with my smelly pillow cuddled. The next time I opened my eyes was after 1 or 2 hours (TRAGEDY). Well I guess I own the gene of a pig. (The metaphor is distinct eh HAHA) 

So today I woke up at 10something, tbh its almost 11am(crap). Sunlight flooded into the room through the chinks of the curtain, okay, rise and shine!

My target is 4am in the morning, for 2 weeks continuously. AND ALSO, not taking any nap throughout the day😤 I wish that I could achieve this small target first.....Hell no, not small at all, it can be classified as ultimate goal already lor, for a night person like me. If I manage to do it, I will write another post to commenmorate my accomplishment!!!!! 

Damn before the plan even starts working I can already anticipate that it shall never come true. Whai am i such a failure FML *cries*

You Might Also Like

0 comments