#6

9/23/2016 06:20:00 AM

My mood can easily get influenced by words said by other humans and their actions, (I guess Im quite sensitive). I would really care from the bottom in my heart but I dont express it out. I might feel hurt or flustered or sorrowful, but I would look tranquil ostensibly. I can continue chatting without showing any kind of variation in my emotion. (actually it depends, cause in necessasry circumstances, I dare to stand up against an injustice or talk back in defiance or controvert cuz assholes are intolerable.) Anyhow its a mercy (in this case only haha) that I don't remember, I forget all the unhappy memories very easily. My psychology could just turn well within the time interval of a few seconds. (Wow?)

I've always been wondering why would we be emotionally affected by others' manner and attitude. Nah, this is just weird. After (just slight) brooding over it,(such perfunctoriness) I think that its because we're gregarious organisms who cant stand living alone thus we mind how people treat us. We really do take it to heart.

The world will be wonderful if we could treat and concern for each and everyone with genuine affection in spite of how they injure us. Endless reprisals will never occur. Isnt it how an angel would do? Nevertheless it turns out that we're all just mortal beings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments